transplanted hair falling off- uk lad

Hi Lads just wanted a few doubts clarified well i am 3 weeks post ht i noticed now that a lot of my transplanted hair is falling off some are straight while others are sort of bent at one end i am not sure whther its the root on the end ,also on looking closely on my scalp i see few transplanted hairs that have fallen off ends are visible but many are blank sort of with no hair left behind just wondering if my pounds are falling of ,also guys due to the extreme hot weather in uk i am getting small boils around 3 on my scalp on my transplanted area along with a lot of itching this coupled with the heat is driving me bollocks any suggestions mates

Yeah I agree with mmhce....I think maybe your definition of "boils" may be pimples which is normal..Whatever you do though, do not go out in the sun and get the recipient area sunburned!! I was advised to wear a hat or bandana for up to 3 months post op to shield that area from the sun. As far as the hairs falling out that all sounds pretty normal..a bunch of mine that have shed also have those black "kinks" at the end that looks sort of bent...all that is normal. Hope this helps man!

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

I am 8 weeks and 85 % of my grafts shed with many of them having that kink at the end - like 90 degree bend.

Normal stuff but not sure how the kink comes in.

I have had the pimples too - gone now.