Need some help!

maverick12

I am thinking of HT in next 3 months or so.....Till now, I consulted wid Feller and he recommended 2000- 2500 grafts. I contacted Dr. Ron and he thinks that this number might be just too many for me. He seems to have more conservative approach. Is it true? He tends to endorse Bernstein's approach but I have not heard positive things about Bernstein. I am confused as if why Dr. Ron is suggesting me to go to Bernstein for examination rather than accpeting Dr. Feller's recommendations.

What shud I do? I want to get max grafts and I want to go to Dr. Feller for that but then I heard a lot about Ron but then he seems to be very conservative. Do not know what to do and where to go...Help please.

I am thinking of HT in next 3 months or so.....Till now, I consulted wid Feller and he recommended 2000- 2500 grafts. I contacted Dr. Ron and he thinks that this number might be just too many for me. He seems to have more conservative approach. Is it true? He tends to endorse Bernstein's approach but I have not heard positive things about Bernstein. I am confused as if why Dr. Ron is suggesting me to go to Bernstein for examination rather than accpeting Dr. Feller's recommendations.

What shud I do? I want to get max grafts and I want to go to Dr. Feller for that but then I heard a lot about Ron but then he seems to be very conservative. Do not know what to do and where to go...Help please.

maverick12,

It is hard to say without seeing your situation the best route. Post some pictures and you will find many responses from a great many members that are highly educated on the subject.

To upload your pictures on the forum simply go to the "New" button at the top of the page. Select "Photo Album" and follow the prompts. If you have any problems, never hesitate to ask me via "Private Message" as I check this once a day at least.

Best of luck,

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog