Lorenzo 3847 grafts FEB 2 2010 DR. HASSON

lorenzo

lorenzo - are you happy with your progress?

I'm not trying to be facetious or anything. It's honestly tough for me to judge your results because you had so much hair to begin with. a couple of your 5 month pics that show your hairline look like WOW results. but, the top down seems to show some thin areas on the midscalp.

It seems like your crown has filled in really nicely for only 5.5 months.

your thoughts?

TTP thanks for your comments. For 5.5 months I am very happy with the progress so far. I feel I am around 60% of where I am going to be.

Megatron thanks for the comments. Its still early but so far I am happy. My hair looks alot better in person, taking pictures with a high def camera isnt flattering nor it putting alot of gel when you take the pictures. We are both around the same time so the next 4 months will be exciting for us when the hair mature to full thickness.

I have also added more before pictures

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 1 month later...

Just posted 7 months update. I am happy so far and still a bit more thickening left. Take in consideration that these are taking without a flash with a high resolutions camera and with gel in my hair. It looks better in person.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson