Dr Bhatti

raj singh

Hello Fellows,

So i am done with my FUI and on my second day of recovery in India.I would like to share my experience with Dr Bhatti

My procedure was scheduled for 24 April and i was told to come a day before for some blood work and consultation.I was given few choices of Hotels and i found one at my own which was really close by.I got to the Hospital on 23rd afternoon and i have to say that the place is built in a remote location which is pretty run down place.It makes you nervous that if you are in the right place.There are some confusing signs and mixed names of the hospital (Darling buds and five rivers).Well i was already feeling like shit as i got caught by a stomach bug and was having cramps and loose motions).

My procedure was done by the doctor which includes cutting your hair, harvesting and making cuts. and plantation.First day harvested from the scalp donor area.Prcedure started at 7.30 and i was told to be there 6.45.

Second day harvesting done from beard and chest .There was a Sikh Doctor who had some sense of humour and he held my hand and i had my first conversation (Sorry i am not used to this kind of customer experience dealing with robots like people) and was told to come next day as well to open the bandage and other paperwork.Most of the staff is very friendly and they are young girls who are fresh out of medical nursing college living around chandigarh.They were soft spoken and hard working.

I am very satisfied and will keep everyone posted.

Regards,

Taranvir Singh aka Raj 

Edited by raj singh

Hi Raj, 

First of all , congratulations for getting the procedure done. It's a big leap forward towards a better/confident future as a man. 

Secondly, sorry to hear you were not feeling well and still endured 2 days of continuous surgery. On the top of all this, you had to fly in/out internationally

Also, your personal experience reflects some mixed opinions. Overall, I wouldn't comment as its your thoughts and definitely should be reviewed on the forum, however most patients ( including myself) had a much better experience than yours.

Could be a very busy season, Dr. quite busy and your sickness - combination of all different elements

However, I would appreciate if you'd like to post some before/after pics ( with blurred face if need be ) so we can all follow each others growth and journey over the next 1 year - Bhatti bus :)

Now, since the deed is done and you mentioned, Dr. Bhatti's work is clean with minimal pain and quick recovery which is the most important aspect ( yes customer service as well ), kindly focus on your growth, have some peace of mind as its a big task you have achieved. Now waiting begins. 

I wish you all the best with your results, good luck with everything ! 

I am sure the clinic should respond to all your concerns as highlighted above ( as they do standby their patients )

thanks for sharing your experience 

3 hours ago, HLPToronto said:

Hi Raj, 

First of all , congratulations for getting the procedure done. It's a big leap forward towards a better/confident future as a man. 

Secondly, sorry to hear you were not feeling well and still endured 2 days of continuous surgery. On the top of all this, you had to fly in/out internationally

Also, your personal experience reflects some mixed opinions. Overall, I wouldn't comment as its your thoughts and definitely should be reviewed on the forum, however most patients ( including myself) had a much better experience than yours.

Could be a very busy season, Dr. quite busy and your sickness - combination of all different elements

However, I would appreciate if you'd like to post some before/after pics ( with blurred face if need be ) so we can all follow each others growth and journey over the next 1 year - Bhatti bus :)

Now, since the deed is done and you mentioned, Dr. Bhatti's work is clean with minimal pain and quick recovery which is the most important aspect ( yes customer service as well ), kindly focus on your growth, have some peace of mind as its a big task you have achieved. Now waiting begins. 

I wish you all the best with your results, good luck with everything ! 

I am sure the clinic should respond to all your concerns as highlighted above ( as they do standby their patients )

thanks for sharing your experience 

Thanks and i will definitely post some pics.