Dr. Arocha - Corrective FUT Procedure

This patient had a previous FUT procedure at another clinic prior to coming to Dr. Arocha. The grafts looked pluggy and sparse. To correct this, Dr. Arocha and his team performed a 3000 FUT procedure, working throughout the existing transplanted area. The after images were taken 5 years after his procedure at Arocha Hair Restoration. The patient recently came in for a 2nd procedure with Dr. Arocha to restore his crown. We look forward to updating you with those results in the future. 

thumb_DSC_4762_1024 2.jpg

thumb__DC16273_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_4762_1024 2.jpg

thumb__DC16340_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_4764_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16282_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_4765_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16283_1024.jpg

thumb_DSC_4766_1024.jpg

thumb__DC16280_1024.jpg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

I’ll start off and say the results in the front look good. However... I Still don’t understand why the background needs to always be different in the after shots. Why not use the same lighting/background for both sets of pictures? Would also be nice to comb the afters pics in a similar fashion to the pre ops

Hi PlzRespond, 

Thanks for taking the time to look at this particular result. The "before" images were taken 5 years prior to his "after" photos. During that time, Dr. Arocha has changed the background, the location and the type of lighting he uses for his images. I do understand these types of concerns, and we take great care today to make sure our photos are as consistent as possible. That said, this particular patient was back for his followup, and we had not yet showcased his result, so I wanted to show the community as an example of one of our corrective procedures we perform here at Arocha Hair Restoration. I hope that the background isn't too distracting. We do take comments like yours into consideration and will keep them in mind when he starts coming back for his follow-ups after that second procedure. 

Take care!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.