How long should I wait until I see some growth ?

shopboy

Had a HT in Feb 2004. I am about three and half months since proceedure and no signs of anything yet.

I know we are all different but at what stage should I get concerned. Has anyone waited six months (or even more) before seeing the start of results ?

Had a HT in Feb 2004. I am about three and half months since proceedure and no signs of anything yet.

I know we are all different but at what stage should I get concerned. Has anyone waited six months (or even more) before seeing the start of results ?

Shopboy,

3 months is the average time it takes to seen anything new. Being an average some people see something sooner, some later. I've seen guys for for as long as six months with nothing happening then BOOM! Growth. Hang tight and keep us informed of your progress. Who was your doctor and how many grafts?

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joseph...

Along this same line...comparing "sprouting" time to "hair thickening" time, does the sprouting in your experiences take place over 12 months on average?....or 9?...or does it really vary?.....

Then, how long in your mind until the actual maximum thickness of the individual transplanted hairs becomes maximized???

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Thanks for the replies gents.

Surgeon was Dr Bessam Farjo, Manchester.

1500 grafts, strip. I don't have any photos at the moment I'm afraid.

I am not on any medication to stimulate matters. Does anyone out there think it would help speed up/improve growth ?

Regards.

It takes around 4 months to see any growth for most people (some see immediate), but then after 4 months you will see growth up to 18 months (80% will be regrown in 12 months).

Get on propecia NOW, and xtra strength Rogain now to help increase blood circulation for the grafts to grow, and take MSM 2,000-3,000 mg a day for nutrient to the FU's. These should help greatly.