Questions, Norwood4 or 5A

I'm a Norwood 4 or possibly very early 5A. After reading on the forum and doing a bit of research it seems like Hansson and Wong are producing very good results in cases similar to mine. But is it is even reasonable to consider them or are the prices impossible? Or are there a huge waiting lists? Has anyone here done a hair transplant with them?

I'm also wondering about airtravel after the surgery. I understand Hansson and Wong are based in Vancouver so it would be quite a flight for me. Is that even advisable or do one have to stay the first week or so?

Are there any comparable clinics in Europe?

• Administrators

No one can answer about the prices. It depends on your finances. Someone may think 10k dollars is unreasonable, while another may not think twice. If you’re interested in the clinic. I suggest sending them a virtual consultation using our website, it’s fee and they will provide you with their wait times and pricing.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Share-info/consult-physician.asp?SiteRef=DrList&DrID=9

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.