Looking Surgeon Suggestions in USA ?

Baldjooey

I am looking for a best hair transplant clinic with better Dr.'s results in U.S.A. I would need 2200 Grafts and looking for FUE. I really appreciate if some one could suggest me with best clinics. It will help me a lot and thanks in advance.

Please suggest I have some idea like Gabel, Konior and Cooley, which one is best

I think you are on the right track with some of the surgeons that you mentioned above, i.e., Drs. Gabel and Konior. Drs. Ron and Paul Shapiro may also be an option to consider. 

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

16 hours ago, Baldwin said:

Hi why are you looking Hair Transplant in USA. In India there are so talented surgeons. Dr Bhatti is one of thebest surgeon for FUE procedure in India.

@Baldwin

I don't think Dr. Bhatti is a good decision. I have seen too many bad result/reviews about Dr. Bhatti, that;s why I want to go with another one, I want to get best result with best Dr. &  don't want to deplete my donor area.

you can check here :

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baldjooey said:

@Baldwin

I don't think Dr. Bhatti is a good decision. I have seen too many bad result/reviews about Dr. Bhatti, that;s why I want to go with another one, I want to get best result with best Dr. &  don't want to deplete my donor area.

you can check here :

👍

As a patient of Dr. Jerry Cooley...I would highly recommend him...not only a great surgeon but a hell of a nice guy too...He gave me a free PRP treatment after a misunderstanding....I hope to go get another in March when my 1yr mark rolls around, not a free one..lol...If dr. Cooley or his reps see this I.m the old 65 yr old you operated on in late March 2018

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 10:53 AM, Baldjooey said:

@Baldwin

you can check here :