respectable doctors

mr invisible

hey guys, i live in southern california and thier is only a few doctors listed on the site for my area and from what ive heard theyre not very respectable. Does anyone know any respectable hair physicians in southern cali? thanks for the help

Mr. Invisible, I've got the same questions that you've posted, only a little east of you. You can view my original posting and HT history that I made in late December. Personally, I think that Dr. Keene in Tucson Az. is the one to turn to. I have a consultation with her in mid January, and will post after that with my experiences of the consultation. Also, I e-mail her with a brief history of myself, and attached photos, and she e-mailed me back within a day or two with her initial thoughts of what she could do for me! Speaking from experience of two HT in the past, the Puig doctor spoke to me for two minutes before the procedure started, I guess back then that a consultation with the patient was a waste of their time. Anyway, Dr. Keene's website is located at www.hairrestore.com. I'm sure that if she responded to me in such a timely manor, she would do the same thing for you.

hey guys... I think your best bet is to do some research on your area, which I'm sure you have, and ask about the specific physicians.

My recommendation would be not to limit yourself to area. You may have to travel to get the best doctor for you.

REMEMBER, this is a permenant choice, and you want only the best!! If you have to travel a bit, it's worth it!!

I know!! Local physicians ripped me!!

Then I traveled for one of the good guys!!