Need sugesstions on Dr arocha

purna

Need help in finalizing the doctor for my HT . i am thinking of going for a HT surgery with Dr Arocha , please do let me know your comments on this doctor . My target date for this HT is Sep 2009.

Any help and comments in this regard is highly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks rpachigo & hair_care for your feedback,

Now i need comments from the exp forum members about two other doctors whom i am considering for my HT.

1: jerry wong

2: ron shapiro

3: arocha

please do let me know your valueble comments .

In my opinion, the three doctors you listed have put out some great examples of their work. Because all are great doctors, I would consider cost, travel, your rapport with each, and whether they require you to shave your head. I know Dr. Wong requires shaving, but Dr. Arochan and Dr. Shapiro do not if the session is under a specific number of grafts. (I believe that number is 2,500, but don't quote me on that)

I have personally met Dr. Arocha and I can vouch for him. His staff is extremely friendly and really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Arocha is an extremely nice, reasonable and patient man. I must have asked him the same question 20times in different ways and he just kept answering my questions. He won't let you leave until you get a full understanding of what he is doing.

I actually had a hair transplant performed by Dr. Arocha and I can tell you that I am extremely happy. I am a new member here and will hopefully post my results sometime in the next few days. I hope this helped. If you have any more questions let me know, I am more than willing to help. Trust me I realize how frustrating it is to find the right Doctor, and you can never ask too many questions when it comes to your hair.

Originally posted by TC17:

I know Dr. Wong requires shaving, but Dr. Arochan and Dr. Shapiro do not if the session is under a specific number of grafts. (I believe that number is 2,500, but don't quote me on that)

Dr. Arocha suggested 3500 grafts for me and said he didn't need to shave. He seems like a great HT doc. I just ended up deciding on Ron Shapiro.

• 1 month later...

thanks for ur suggestion guys , finally i went along with Dr Ron shapiro for my ht on 10/06.

the HT went very fine , no pain during the whole procedure and the staff is very friendly.

Intially we thought of going for some where 2000 to 2500 to cover my frontal hairline , coz of the donor area restrictions it got limited to 1800 , still i am pretty much impressed with

the work wht i got from ron shapiro and team .

my whole exp with ron shapiro is excellent except some unusal words from Matt regarding the price , which might got happened coz of some communication gap , As i am not a effective communicator. other than this the whole exp with SMG is excellent ,