Crown growth for the experianced..

OK, I'm getting great frontal growth. My last procedure caused a lot of shock loss. If you've seen my pics, you should be able to tell. The frontal has started to grow rapidly at 20 weeks, but the crown is still slowly but surley still growing. I'm trying to judge what I can expect.

From my first HT, I had little to no shock loss, or fall-out! But this was focused on the front.

My question is, what is the longest you've waited for good crown growth? Again, I'm at roughly 20 weeks, and am just starting to see some descent, but not extreme growth.

Thanks for your input!!

OK, I'm getting great frontal growth. My last procedure caused a lot of shock loss. If you've seen my pics, you should be able to tell. The frontal has started to grow rapidly at 20 weeks, but the crown is still slowly but surley still growing. I'm trying to judge what I can expect.

From my first HT, I had little to no shock loss, or fall-out! But this was focused on the front.

My question is, what is the longest you've waited for good crown growth? Again, I'm at roughly 20 weeks, and am just starting to see some descent, but not extreme growth.

Thanks for your input!!

Hmmm, sounds like what I'm going through right now. I had my HT 4 1/2 months ago - 1300 in the crown, and 200 extras in the front. Right at 3 months the hairs in the front started popping out, but it wasn't until about 4 months that I started to see anything in the crown. I can feel some kind of stubble back there, but it is growing painfully slowly. I guess we have to be patient, right? Good luck to you.

• 6 months later...

Just to get back on this one, yes, experience has been that the crown transplants take much longer to grow than the front. I'd say that it was between the seventh and tenth month that I could see real improvement in my crown. So, be patient!