Dr. Rahal 3879 Grafts 1 year Post-op

This patient had 3879 grafts transplanted in September 2008 to re-establish his frontal third and top.

He was just back last week for his second procedure, where he received 2771 grafts to work on his vertex area along with adding a few more grafts to his hairline.

He will be updating his blog soon with further images of his second surgery.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...e-page.asp?WebID=927

pre1.jpg

pre1.jpg

pre3.jpg

pre4.jpg

pre5.jpg

pre6.jpg

pre7.jpg

post0p1stsurgery.jpg

postop1stsurgery2.jpg

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

post3a.jpg

post3b.jpg

post3g.jpg

post3d.jpg

post3e.jpg

Second Procedure - 2771 Grafts

post4.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Here are some extra images of the second surgery

Thanks!

Adrian

post2-1.jpg

post1-1.jpg

post3-1.jpg

post4-1.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Adrian,

Great results from the first HT. What an amazing yield. Good coverage from 2nd HT also, will be very interesting to see how this progresses. How would you describe his hair characteristics? How many grafts would you estimate that this gentleman has remaining?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.