Hair FUE Clinic

kevinbray

Hello Guys,

I am thinking to do hair transplant in Turkey. I am between Dr.Erdogan, Dr.Acar, Dr.Feryduni. I am between Norwood scale 4 and 5 or 6 even i dont know. Should i add someone else to my list? Is FUE only for local anesthesia or general anesthesia? Is it painfull? If i need to go back to work after 8 weeks is it enough time for recovery ? How many grafts would i need to cover it? Photo of my top head below. Thanks .

IMG_20180926_104401.jpg

Edited by kevinbray

Hi Kevin and welcome to the hair transplant network.  You will find so much information here and will have all your questions addressed.  My baldness in 2012 was similar to yours.  I also have a website where I chronicled every day with a narrative and photo’s and videos.  Just yesterday I posted a before/after photo of my head an hour AFTER surgery and the same angle 15 days later.  You can also look back in my archives and see many more pictures.

Regarding your question, 8 weeks is plenty of recovery time. Your donor area will look just fine after a few short weeks.  Your recipient area will be reddish but healing.  Continue to ask questions on this site and for more details check out my site at:  MyFUEhairtransplant.com

Best of luck to you.  You have a lot to look forward to.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi John, 

Thanks so much for your answer. Thanks so much for the link to your website, its very informative. 

Still i dont know who i should choose, i am between these doctors and i found also this website with amazing reviews from dr.acar but the only thing is if it's real? 

https://www.whatclinic.ie/hair-loss/turkey/istanbul-province/istanbul/bahcelievler/cosmedica-dracar-hairtransplant-esthetics

Well, i am searching for couple of days and i know its not enough but so many people saying that dr.Erdogan and dr.acar do the same job just second one is cheaper. If really the result with dr.erdogan is worth another 5k euro i will go for it but i am afraid all is fake about posts, reviews and etc. I dont know that but this is all about my life , my health and i dont want to make any mistakes. Is easy to say but harder to do it. I am getting lost with my decision so far :(.