My hair use to be amazing - Can Dermatch help?

Hey guys. I'm 23 and my hair is thinning. My hairline has also receded a bit. Now....my hair is at the point where it is thinning but you can't see my scalp at all yet. It use to be very thick.

So here is my question guys. When my hair was thick I was able to wet it and then gel it and it would look great. However, if I try that now, my scalp shows and looks really bad. So my question is...if i wanted to get that wet gel look could Dermmatch be used? If so how would I go about applying it?

Say I get out of the shower and then dry my hair. Apply dermmatch. Then wet it a bit and then apply gel?

Thanks

try changing to different gel.

or perhaps try putty cream or similar.

also see if holding spray will work for you.

i hear that american crew gel is the best so try getting that one in some hair salon.

or perhaps stop putting gel on your hair and get a haircut that would sute you without any gel in your hair.

*sigh*

gosh i haven't put gel in my hair in ages.

• 4 weeks later...

I would second the end of Mr GQ's message, hair gel clumps your hair together making it look thinner, if you're just starting to get thin, a few quid extra on a decent hair cut could save you a lot on hair gel and concealment products!