Blood on day 26

Hey all I want to preface this by noting that when it comes to the topic of hair I get a bit anxious.

I had an FUE transplant (2500 grafts) 29 days ago. I’ve been diligent in following the post-op instructions. Worked from home for a week to avoid any issue with overdoing it, washed the way I was told etc. I had a couple residual scabs leftover that felt more like dried, dead skin than dried blood (maybe just crusts on the scalp vs scabs). When I was rubbing those 2-3 days ago I noticed I was bleeding in a few spots. I didn’t notice whether I lost a graft (I did not see a “white, rice shaped object). The blood was basically in its individual spot rather than ooze down or drip down my scalp/forehead. I’m nervous and frustrated at what this could be. Hate the thought that I was good for 25 days only to screw something up.

Any thoughts? Thanks for your feedback.

Note: I have a couple photos I’ll post in the morning.

Looks to me what you've kind of implied yourself - the scabs bleeding rather than a graft being dislodged. Everyone says by day 12 they're as secure as your non-transplanted hair, so I would relax :)

I wouldn’t worry about that, it could be a spot. I had a couple these days and when I dried with the towel after a shower and there was blood on it and it was from the sport from yesterday.