Experience with Dr. Nader or Dr. Vories temple points transplant

zac93

I'm looking for a great transplant Dr. that can help restoring temple points, as I've learned that this is a tricky area for lots of surgeons. My two main options are Dr. Vories and Dr. Nader because they are within my budget, but I'm open to hearing other suggestions.

If anyone has experience with these two doctors and their results restoring temple points, please share :)

• 1 month later...

I returned last Saturday from my second hair transplant with Dr. Nader and it was an excellent experience, just as it was the first time. He is a very talented surgeon and cares about his work. Also, if you should choose to move forward with him, get the tacos for lunch :)

• Administrators

Dr. Vories, is a recommended surgeon and has a track record of excellent results. With that said, never schedule surgery with a doctor based on price. Feel free to search our Surgeon review section and look up actual patient reviews. Also, feel free to search our recommendations https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-loss-doctors.asp

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.