15 days on 0.25 and body crashed… HELP PLEASE

ffar1989

Hallo. I am getting totally mess after taking finasteride in dose of 0.25 for 15 days. I have stop take it because I notice change in my breast tissue. I developed gyno :/

So I quit drug latterly 10 days ago, but It seams like my body is getting crazy. And not coming back to normal. I can’t sleep, that is first thing. Hands shake loss total interest in sex, testicle pain, lost interest in anything basically. Fear that I will never go away make suicide thoughts :/ Yesterday I had very strong uncontrolled panic attack.

I don’t want to go to propeciahelp or any other anymore because basically there is lot’s of fear in it, what drug can to, but not what we can do if we already suffer for PFS. I wish I was never on it.

Can someone give me light and tell what can be done? I want to have kids and wife one day, have life again.

Do you have a Primary Care Doctor? It's time to go see him/her and get a check up. NOW. We're not the end all here, and endless discussion won't solve your concern so now is the time to take responsibility for your well being and proceed intelligently.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Do you have a Primary Care Doctor? It's time to go see him/her and get a check up. NOW. We're not the end all here, and endless discussion won't solve your concern so now is the time to take responsibility for your well being and proceed intelligently.

Voice of reason ^^

Don't be ashamed or worried, just go and see a doctor who can give you the advice you really need. Be well.