Is this normal for 2 months post op FUE?

Just hit the 2 month mark a few days ago, after a 2,300 FUE procedure with Dr Bisanga.

The procedure was to restore temples and reenforce/lower hairline just slightly. My understanding is you won't see any real growth until month 3 minimum, i noticed growth in the frontal region which is mostly the native hair that was shaved for the procedure, but their seems to be a bit of a gap in the middle where the hair is a bit more bare.

Not sure what this is, or if I should be concerned or not. Feedback appreciated.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.88472d1dfd4de3fd90884d659ae56221.jpg

Benny,

Everything looks normal for only two months after hair transplant surgery. I understand how easy it can be to over analyze every little piece of hair that’s on your scalp but the reality is, the first three months or so or mostly about healing and returning to a relatively normal periods. Sometimes however, Shaun chair won’t fully return for six or 12 months just like the hair transplant place itself. But, I wouldn’t worry about any gaps or bare areas right now. In many cases, people look worse for the first three months after hair restoration surgery then they do before any procedure. I remember having all kinds of weird and random length patches and gaps and brakes and shocks loss that concerns me but, after six months or so, I was really starting to see significant growth and my concerns with away.

In other words, hang in there. Everything looks normal and on par with where you should be.

Best wishes,

Bill