Alternative to Finasteride, Cellular Therapy??

MattyNJ1

I just finished reading a few articles trending about Cellular therapy, or Acellular matrix as an alternative to Finasteride. The doctor(s) claim in the article that this "Hair regeneration" shows noticeable improvements in hair miniaturization becoming thicker...And that many are using it to avoid the side effects of Fin.

The injection applied once, in 15 months claims to be consistent with its patients regrowing hair in the "long resting phase"

Anyone have any input on this procedure?

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable

I think PRP with Acell using the Angel system may have benefits for the right patient with the right right doc. It doesn't replace finasteride at all though.

Check out Dr Cooleys PRP results.

Actually, I think your hair loss type and pattern (diffuse) probably benefits the most from PRP.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I think PRP with Acell using the Angel system may have benefits for the right patient with the right right doc. It doesn't replace finasteride at all though.

Check out Dr Cooleys PRP results.

Actually, I think your hair loss type and pattern (diffuse) probably benefits the most from PRP.

Can you explain the procedure? This is the plasma injections? Thanks

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable