Propecia Not Working

baldboy123

Hi everyone,

I just turned 20 years old and balding pretty badly. Here is a picture of my current state. I hav been on propecia for a little over 3 months and I have seen no improvement whatsoever and I have continued to lose hair. Is this normal? bald9.bmp

baldboy123

Hey there baldboy123,

I felt the same way when I started in 1998, I was 20 then. It really takes about 5-7 months to start seeing the results. I would recommend to use Rogaine Foam as well. Together, they two seem very successful.

John

3 months will not show visible results. You must stick with Propecia for at least 12 months before benefitting from it. Also you must be realistic about your results with Propecia. You may not necessarily see so much improvement but the prevention of further hairloss. This happens as the minituarised hairs grow in diameter which is theoritically more pleasing visually than the potential growth of new hair. Basically, you need to stick with this product, stay patient and remain realistic.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.