Fue into fut scar

Has anyone gotten this done this with great success? Preferably those that keeps their hair short (#1 or #2 clipper length). Ive seen many doctor post their results, but I don’t trust their advertisement pics (bright harsh lighting before pics to dim lighting after pics). From my experience, any hairtrabsolant can look good in pics from certain angles and lighting. Sneaky!

Pictures and/or honest review would be appreciated. I’ve had smp done on my scar, which helped a lot IF it’s buzzed with a 0 guard since I have shockloss under the scar. I like a bit of length. Below are pics of my scar buzzed with 0guard and one with maybe 2guard. Scar looks great in pics and huge improvement from pre-smp but they’re still very noticeable under bright lights. Any advice recommendation is welcomed.

A44B3A44-E69B-4749-8840-439FC3ADF292.thumb.jpg.825c1d51194441ccf9238c015b806fbc.jpg

B25D195F-EEEC-48D4-B650-C7438ADF1C8C.thumb.jpg.bc115e7e38a03f9f6f3c774ae6ccad50.jpg

6B23CB8F-4E9F-4619-82CC-9534F3E33622.thumb.jpg.f0f143ab679339bfa9becc9f099e9df9.jpg

• Moderators

The scar will always be there underneath. You are just covering it, so it will most likely never completely go away. Yours looks to be a good result. Did you only do SMP? If so, FUE into it would probably make it even better as it will be real hair coming out of your head to give a more natural, realistic look and cover more of the scar.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.