Candidate for HT

I was wondering about pubic hair transplant/replacement/procedures. Are they common? Are they successful? Are there too many risks? I just want to know if it's worth a consultation with a doctor. I am thinking of having it done if it's possible and the results would be satisfactory at the least.

I was wondering about pubic hair transplant/replacement/procedures. Are they common? Are they successful? Are there too many risks? I just want to know if it's worth a consultation with a doctor. I am thinking of having it done if it's possible and the results would be satisfactory at the least.

First off..if you want to have hair transplanted to your groin area...Why bother? It's just less you have to trim in my opinion icon_biggrin.gif

If you're talking about having the pubic hair taken from your groin and putting in on your head...dude! That's crazy. That would give a whole new meaning to the word D*ckhead!

BorderlineHairline,

Please remember that not all of this discussion forums visitors wish to look at pictures that contain graphic content. Most are here because they want to learn about their hair loss and available treatments.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog