Fever/cold after FUE?

Payam

Hi everyone, glad to finally be a member of this forum. I had my first HT yesterday (3600 grafts spread over two day)in turkey and was feeling fine yesterday(2600 grafts). Today I got my crown done.. however I started feeling feaverish already at the clinic and now that I am at the hotel I am freezing and very sensitive.. I was prescribed antibiotics but is this really normal? I am far from home and very scared right now..

Hi everyone, glad to finally be a member of this forum. I had my first HT yesterday (3600 grafts spread over two day)in turkey and was feeling fine yesterday(2600 grafts). Today I got my crown done.. however I started feeling feaverish already at the clinic and now that I am at the hotel I am freezing and very sensitive.. I was prescribed antibiotics but is this really normal? I am far from home and very scared right now..

Let me tell you from someone who had plenty of surgery in his life. Shivering after an anesthetic is a very common side effect. Don't worry too much as I am sure you will feel better by tomorrow. Wish you all the best!

never had fever after surgery, however my wife always had higher than normal temperature after a procedure. From my understanding it is a quiet common thing. Everyone reacts differently. Keep in mind you have had a lot of anesthetic over the last 48 hours. Your body is just reacting to this. I am sure you will be fine.