Dr. Beehner/ Saratoga Hair Transplant Experiences

jhamil

Hi All,

I just want to update how I’m doing after my transplants with Dr. Beehner. I had 4 transplants over about 5 years and my results are absolutely fantastic! First off I have to say Dr. Beehner and his staff are wonderful people. I felt like I was part of a family when I was there. They were all pleasant, polite and most importantly, extremely knowledgeable and competent.

My hair looks great with a very natural hairline. My last transplant was to add hair to my temple areas. Well, it came out so well that I ended up being asked to model it at the hair transplant convention that took place in Boston. Surgeons from around the world examined my hairline with specific emphasis on my temple area. They were extremely impressed, as I still am!

It’s been about 5 years since the last procedure and my hair is still looking great, with no shedding or loss of transplanted hair. I’ve been reading and researching data about plattelate rich plasma (PRP) and it’s use to help thicken existing hair and help to rejuvenate hair follicles that still exist but became dormant. I went back to Dr. Beehner to ask about this and I’ve now had two sessions with his partner, Dr. Slaughter. Four sessions are recommended, but I am already noticing my hair looks a bit thicker and I can see some new hair growth. Dr. Slaughter advised results start to become more noticeable around the third treatment, so I’m looking forward to the final results.

I wholeheartedly recommend Drs. Beehner and Slaughter if you are looking for transplants or wish to explore PRP. They are a great team and my results were beyond my expectations.

I should try to do that. My hair looks so good that it’s now in a pony tail!

haha, an embarrassment of riches you have there.

When my crowns done growing out I may grow out to a man bun, just cause I can as horrible as it'd look :P