Considering FUE at HairPalace - cheap and excellent reviews

I have been losing my hair since around 24/25 so I’ve had a severe case of MBP. Now at 34, I am totally bald. I tend to clean shave my head pretty every day/2 days.

I’ve contemplated getting a FUE transplant and I may finally now be in the position to do it. I’m fairly dark skinned guy, tall and many have said before I have the head shape for a bald guy so if I did mention to anyone personally that I was considering a hair transplant they would think I’m crazy and shouldn’t bother as I don’t look that bad either way. However, the major issue and why I want to get it done is because it has affected my attractiveness regardless. I got plenty of attention when I had hair but now I’ve noticed less attention. I do think since I’ve lost my hair and have gone bald, my dating prospects have taken a knock despite the fact that I’ve been told I still good without hair. I’m sure many of you will relate to this but that’s a story for another time. If I had met the right woman by now this wouldn’t be an issue.

Anyway, I need your input and advice on who and where to go for a FUE because this is of course is the crucial decision before anything else. I’m only looking for potentially around 1000-2000 hairs FUE near the front/medium density to create a buzzcut look. So hardly a major overhaul but still enough to make a difference? Do you think this is worth it?

I live in the UK and from doing my own research I understand that some of the best clinics and surgeons are based in Turkey, Hungary and a few other eastern European countries. I made contact with a few, one said that I didn’t even have enough donor hairs for a transplant and the other, a clinic in Belgium run by Dr Reys which looked very decent but after numerous emails, I never received a response.

I was contacted by one company called Hair Palace, a clinic based in Budapest. Has anyone had experience with them? Their prices seem amazing and even more so, their reviews are virtually flawless, with nearly everyone commenting on how great they are. The prices are so low possibly due to the exchange rate and Hungary is substantially cheaper than most of Europe.

It also mentions about blood tests that need to be done, is this something that’s done normally for all transplants? What exactly is tested?

Before anyone here can intelligently address your questions, we should probably look at some pictures of your head/hair. When you say you are 'totally bald', that conjures up images of , well...totally bald. Yul Brenner bald.

Without pics, answers will be hard to come by or vague.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Before anyone here can intelligently address your questions, we should probably look at some pictures of your head/hair. When you say you are 'totally bald', that conjures up images of , well...totally bald. Yul Brenner bald.

Without pics, answers will be hard to come by or vague.

Ok I think I've attached photos - front, side and back. Keep in mind this is with my hair grown out slightly, think around a month or so.

I've outlined the faint circle on the front picture as the area that I would ideally like to be filled. How many hairs do you think I would need just for that area?

front.jpg.393f010c507061500184977942291ab8.jpg

side.jpg.690882de06600376491af47525cc6665.jpg

back.jpg.08dcb9b826298f210e10671cad14b16a.jpg

Hi,

I’ve just spotted your thread and hopefully I can give you a bit more insight into the Hairpalace.

I am now 3 weeks post op from a HT at the Hairpalace and all I can say is so far so good.

I have another thread myself on this forum regarding my transplant looking ok and asking for advice, it should come up if you search my username. I also posted a more in depth diary thread on another, more U.K. orientated forum but I don’t want to advertise another forum and take the limelight away from this great site, message me for more info.

Their prices are cheap but just be warned that they price up by the hair and not the grafts.

I signed up to their 6000 hair package after taking advice from other Ht patients from the other forum, a couple of members from trustpilot and Facebook just to be sure they were all genuine. I did have another couple of visits to two other clinics in Manchester but the prices were just a different ballpark. When I got there and they started I was told I had a very high hair to graft rate, average of over 3 hairs per graft so I needed to up my hairs to 7042 to make the most of the area I was covering, I didn’t mind, the more the merrier and it cost me an extra ?300. But taking this into account I had a total graft count of 2295 it was still a massive discount on the U.K. clinics but you can get cheaper in Turkey per graft.

Everything from the reviews are true. I was picked up at the airport as requested and taken to a swanky new apartment about 15 mins walk from the clinic. I did take the blood test the day before so I stayed 4 days in total. The clinic was very professional and the same doctor performed the procedure from start to finish, which I liked instead of getting the techs to do it.

All pickups and drop offs were on time with a really nice driver, absolutely no problems.

I’ve had three online checkups since arriving back, so they are good on the aftercare and I have followed all their post op info they give you to the letter.

So all I can say really is so far so good. The proof will be in the final results but like I say I have a more detailed write up elsewhere but message me if you need any more info. That’s why I used these forums (as a lurker mainly) but I learnt so much.