3 months 10 days post op questions (with pics)

As some of you know, I experienced a lot of shock loss with my HT. My previously transplanted hairs were shocked alongside the new grafts with this latest procedure. I'm now at 3 months and 10 days post op, and while things are improving slightly, I still am not where I was before surgery. Does shock loss take longer to come back than the newly implanted grafts? I'm going to attach pics so I would appreciate your feedback. Here are the pics:

Before surgery:

HairConcernSeptember015.jpg

1 day post op:

IMG_1571.jpg

3 weeks post op:

IMG_2678.jpg

Around 33 days post op (shock loss):

IMG_3167.jpg

2 1/2 months post op (with shock loss):

DSC003121.jpg

3 months 10 days post op (things are improving slightly, but still not where it was pre-surgery):

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

M4H010431.jpg

Dude youre lucky youre not me (norwood 5ish) it looks great. it seems to me that the rest of your native hair is coarse, which is a real plus!when the grafts all sprout its going to look good because of youre hair caliber. its all a matter of time now for a great looking noggin.\

cheers

juanc

1000 grafts with dr rosanelli

1000 grafts with Dr. Peterson

1600 (july 17) with Dr. Ochs

Thanks guys.. My only concern is with the shock loss in the recipient area.. when it returns, shouldn't it come back thick as it used to be? And what's the precise time table for it to come back? I'm at 3 months 10 days post op now and I'm still not exactly where I was pre-op. I'm hoping that everything will catch up to speed in the coming weeks.

everything looks good and normal so far Scorpian.

i checked your old posts hoping that i'll find who did your surgery.

i found nothing.

but i assume by your hairline design that it was Armani.

i also assume that you had it done in Dubai having read some of your posts where you referenced it.

please correct me if i'm wrong with my assumption, but that would be really hard since i'm never wrong or at least it's a rarity that a brilliant guy like myself gets 'things' wrong icon_smile.gif

and let me complete my hatrick (sorry for stealing again Thana icon_biggrin.gif) and guess that you had ~3500 FUE grafts also.

happy growing and god speed!

GQ,

What do they say?

2 out of 3 aint bad

but

1 out 3 SUCKS!

Especially for somebody who is never wrong!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

GQ,

What do they say?

2 out of 3 aint bad

but

1 out 3 SUCKS!

Especially for somebody who is never wrong!

LOL

but i still feel like a winner still - if you know what i mean icon_wink.gif

Scorpian,

thanks for the 411 icon_cool.gif

that's a reasonable amount of grafts for the area being worked on considering it was Armani's clinic.

did Armani himself do the slits and hairline design or was it his sister?

please don't make me try and guess this one too icon_smile.gif

cheers!

My doctor was Dr. Armani himself.... I'm just worried that part of the left side of my hairline is once again lagging behind and there are some bald patches. I know hair doesn't come in evenly, but this is the same thing that happened last time which didn't end up resolving itself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.