Long Hair is a PaiN!

voxman

• 3 months later...

Exactly why I chose FUE. I didn’t want to contend with a large linear scar .....down the road. Hope you get that filled in successfully. More and more FUE doctors are being asked to repair the FUT scarring. Good luck.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Exactly why I chose FUE. I didn’t want to contend with a large linear scar .....down the road. Hope you get that filled in successfully. More and more FUE doctors are being asked to repair the FUT scarring. Good luck.

Yeah, going with FUT was down to two factors for me - need for fairly large amounts of grafts, and finance. I did plan on filling it in once all the major work had been completed though, using a sequence of scar revision (making it slimmer), followed by filling in with some FUE as a primary means of camouflage, and finally, possibly some high-end SMP if all of that wasn't enough.