Ahead Ink: HAIR TODAY!!!!!

Here is a client who was looking to have his hairline restored but did not want an overly aggressive design. He preferred an imperfect, receded look. We were able to achieve his goals within two sessions and he will return in 4-6 weeks for a final touchup session. Thanks for looking!

James_BB_Afront.jpg

jamesb_B_Aleft.jpg

james_Brightb_a.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

jamesbcrown_B_A.jpg

Jamesafterfront.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Nice work Hairthere!

I like the close-up but, I don't think I would be just a few inches away from anyone's head. He looks like any typical guy with the stubble look.

ArochaAngel4247

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Thanks AA! Most educated SMP clients are very discerning and they are always concerned that the dots are as small as possible. That's why I always show close-up, high-def pictures. That way there's no debating how much the dots replicate hair stubble.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com