Need suggestion - Planning for HT soon

I have been following this forum for the last 2 months and thanks to all moderators, all the users who had HT done and also to all the prospective users who want HT like me for their valuable advice.

After following all the results, reviews and reaching out to doctors, I have decided to go with HT soon. Like every prospective patient, I'm in search of a right doctor.

I do understand that successful results of old patients, experience of the doctor and price/graft(can't deny that) are the main deciding factors.

I have consulted the below doctors and they got back to me with below recommendation.

Dr Koray Erdogan - 4500-5000 grafts, for frontal, mid scalp and vertex area

Dr Demirsoy - 3000 -3500 grafts to the sparse and bald areas.The Hair line should'nt be lowered too much.

Dr Cinik - 3000, Nothing much from the doctor

Dr Ozgur Oztan - 2000-2500 grafts for the hairline with density 50 Grafts/cm2, 1000 Grafts, with a density of 30-40 grafts in the top

Dr Bhatti - merely hairline redefine with 1200-1500 grafts. remaining areas are thinning but not balding yet. Any misadventure with hair transplant will make it look worse due to shock loss of thinning hair which shall most likely ensue.

I felt good about what Dr Oztan and Dr Bhatti suggested me but Dr Oztan, though a good doc is currently out of my budget.

For me finally It came down to Dr Bhatti or Dr Cinik. Not sure if I'm thinking in a right way coz I have read some issues with Dr. Bhatti's hairline work and Dr Cinik's work as transplant mill.

So please suggest me the right path. Below are my current pics. I'm currently 36 and have been taking Propecia for the last 5 years.

Hairline.jpg.0918df97271f57c84460e5ca4d245d39.jpg

5b32f6415f0a3_FullSizeR(3).jpg.40f95668024e3fd568f157c34cb6096d.jpg

IMG_8048.thumb.jpg.a89d44f70a5f10d74e956f492d79b62b.jpg

HL1.jpg.6cab2cab791204fe309559168fc5f7d9.jpg

I would agree with every doctor that has advised against treating the midscalp and crown areas as you simply haven't lost enough hair yet in those zones. In fact, you don't even have that much frontal recession - but you do have enough to justify a procedure. I think around 2000 grafts would do it. Of course it depends on how low you want to go with your hairline. Better not to go too low as you will certainly lose more hair in the future.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hi Pocrockets,

I would agree that it will be better for you to go for a smaller procedure to strengthen your hairline which I think when grown out will also help deflect attention from the other areas.

I always think that a hair transplant should be a last resort. At the age of about 36 I think by taking Fin you have helped delay the need for a HT. I also think with the use of hair fibres on your mid section and crown you can probably go on for a number of years with what you have in that area, that's what I did.

As for Dr Bhatti's hairline work, I can say that Dr Bhatti's hairlines have progressed throughout the years, I think you must be referring to posts over 3-5 years ago. Dr Bhatti's hairlines over recent years in my opinion are up there with the very best these days, just take a look at mine.

Feel free to contact me should you require any more info or guidance.

I can see that fibers/concealers would be very effective for your midscalp and crown areas. I know they are no substitute for hair, but you still have a lot of hair in those areas so shouldn't be totally reliant upon those products.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com