Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, 19th September 2017 - 2800grafts

callumb93

I've left my fringe long so I can hopefully cover it, I know it sounds stupid but I'm more bothered about what people think than the operation it's self so willing to pay abit more for unshaven.

I'm flying over on the Wednesday, consultation on Thursday, op Friday and home day after on Saturday.

I read on here to come home day after before the swelling kicked in.

How did you feel walking through airport etc?

Was the procedure painful at all?

IMG_1316.thumb.jpg.f5323ccd38264beea44792db6a9a7a51.jpg

I've left my fringe long so I can hopefully cover it, I know it sounds stupid but I'm more bothered about what people think than the operation it's self so willing to pay abit more for unshaven.

I'm flying over on the Wednesday, consultation on Thursday, op Friday and home day after on Saturday.

I read on here to come home day after before the swelling kicked in.

How did you feel walking through airport etc?

Was the procedure painful at all?

You’ve got to do what ever is best for you, they do give you a hat you can wear through the airport etc but it’s not really fashionable it’s jusy a massive dark blue / blue bucket hat but you’ve gotta do what’s best for you.

If you can afford to stay over for a maybe a week or so post op you could do that then you could go into clinic for washes etc then you’d have no swelling and could possibly wear a loose fitted baseball cap for the journey home.

I had the same feeling was so nervous about what people would think but while your there you see all other people with the procedure on my way home I had quite bad forehead swelling nobody really took notice everyone’s too busy trying to get through customs find their flight etc you’ve just gotta get through it you’ll never see them again so?

Yeah I’m really really happy with my temples they proper frame my face, but when you have the consluatstion you can change the hairline/temples in anyway dr Koray draws what he think would be best for you but you can change it

A lot of people going ham on the temple points lately. Good luck to ya

Was doctors opinion on the temples although I had input I like them so what will be will be, and to be fair hes only filled my previous temples in for more dense but thanks :)

Edited by callumb93

A lot of people going ham on the temple points lately. Good luck to ya

Are you saying this as a bad thing?

I wasn't going to bother with my temples but I thought it was the done thing when having a HT?

How would a HT on the hairline look if your didn't touch the temples?

How many grafts on average are used in the temple areas?

If the doc says my donor isn't the strongest I might tell him to be reserved on the temples to save donor hair for a later date

Just done day 9 wash was about more firm with the remaining scabs as advised 99.9% scab free only very tiny cling one remaining pics are in natural harsh lighting stood at window also have a few small pimples in different spots

One photo indoor withh flash

EFBB0D9C-47DF-4720-8574-F254AADA7158.jpg.8323772a8289c4ceff2df1dde9845462.jpg

1D54BCB4-24DC-4130-9BB8-CF215BC9E29F.jpg.7aed647422100e3a69dae0489bcf1c86.jpg

0B7F5A53-9159-48D6-99A6-5F6DB01AFF75.jpg.d265243ff4b9e1c0f58275df106d32dc.jpg

55EB3043-B1DD-4274-82A4-5256118E9EBB.jpg.188a61561003073a997864494a5436ff.jpg

Edited by callumb93

Are you saying this as a bad thing?

I wasn't going to bother with my temples but I thought it was the done thing when having a HT?

How would a HT on the hairline look if your didn't touch the temples?

How many grafts on average are used in the temple areas?

If the doc says my donor isn't the strongest I might tell him to be reserved on the temples to save donor hair for a later date

No, that's not what I was alluding to. I would recommend addressing the temple points if possible. Though it all depends on the extent of hair loss in the patient & if it has stabilized, those grafts may be utilised better elsewhere. I think the average for each temple point is around 250 grafts each side which OP looks to have a lot more. Everyone has different preferences to what they want out of a transplant so no right & wrong answer.

Coming up to the 3week mark nothing really to update life’s been back to normal ever since I got back no pain at all, I’ve noticed a lot of hairs falling out when I wash can’t wait to just get through this and the ugly ducking phase!

Pics are with indoor lighting and flash

D071B787-A8EC-480D-B6D0-13343B0CAFD5.jpg.d453743ab741d03fddf6776b58c98476.jpg

A625FB80-BE60-4724-8E0B-2C7815C0ACE9.jpg.19848f53a29b3f53332bc70b02a43308.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Callum,

Looking good mate. Been following your post from the start. You are 5 weeks ahead of me. I'm in deep 'shed' territory :eek: Your 2 month pictures look really good, and you Are around half way through the fugly stage - not long to go :D. Your scalp pinkness seems to have recovered well, how is the scalp colour in reality?

Happy growing, you should look well in time for Christmas. Another Asmed success story I would think. Good luck.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Hi Callum,

Looking good mate. Been following your post from the start. You are 5 weeks ahead of me. I'm in deep 'shed' territory :eek: Your 2 month pictures look really good, and you Are around half way through the fugly stage - not long to go :D. Your scalp pinkness seems to have recovered well, how is the scalp colour in reality?

Happy growing, you should look well in time for Christmas. Another Asmed success story I would think. Good luck.

Hi mate,

Cheers, yeah the ugly duckling phase we all have to go through! It’s not really been a problem for me as I can wear a hat day to day so not really been thinking of it, how you gettting on? It’s slightly more pink in person but nothing too much my hair is starting to cover it in places so it’s not bad at all nothing I worry about, yeah hoping Christmas time redness will of gone slightly, hows our getting on with everything?

Hi mate,

Cheers, yeah the ugly duckling phase we all have to go through! It’s not really been a problem for me as I can wear a hat day to day so not really been thinking of it, how you gettting on? It’s slightly more pink in person but nothing too much my hair is starting to cover it in places so it’s not bad at all nothing I worry about, yeah hoping Christmas time redness will of gone slightly, hows our getting on with everything?

Hi Callum,

Glad to hear you are happy so far and you have coverage of the pink area.how is the numbness for you?

I'm good thanks, head like a baboons arse :D. Numbness to recipient area is improving and scalp pinkness not too bad. Just the loss of transplanted hair (90%) and a bit of shock loss. I just keep thinking, I'm at the lowest point. All upwards from here. Keep updating please as it gives me an idea of where I will be in 5 weeks. Take care pal and happy growing.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html