Hair transplant claims another life

Djlazerblue

That is a very sketchy and badly written news article. To blame his death on the HT is irresponsible reporting without more facts and a thorough autopsy. He could have gone in for a tooth extraction and things could have gone awry as well..

But it made the headlines and can feed paranoia so I guess that all that counts.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

That is a very sketchy and badly written news article. To blame his death on the HT is irresponsible reporting without more facts and a thorough autopsy. He could have gone in for a tooth extraction and things could have gone awry as well..

But it made the headlines and can feed paranoia so I guess that all that counts.

I see it on the news what they reported is untrained staff that aren't even qualified are practising in clinics and people are sufferening severe reactions to the local anaesthetic in 1 case the man suffered multiple organ failure and died as a result of a cardiac arrest, they linked this directly to him having adverse reactions to the anaesthetic, maybe he was given the wrong dose I dunno, but it's not to scare people it's just to make sure if your getting it done go somewhere well known, it's not worth losing your life of a bit of hair

I agree with that - but like I said it could have been a tooth of an eyelift - unscrupulous people are rampant in the cosmetic surgery business.

Three words: Brazilian Butt Lift.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.