Need a UK clinic that will assess my suitability for a HT.

Hi people,

I have been in contact with a few belgium surgeons and they both said my suitability for a HT will depend on an assessment because from the photos, it could be tricky.

I need to get such things as:

-hair density in the donor region, FU/cm?

-hair quality (thin/medium)

-hair diameter (of extreme importance)

-size of the recipient area in cm?

-donor capacity (rough calculation of the available FU’s)

One of them suggested to go to a clinic here and get those results and forward them on.

Does anyone know of a clinic near Bristol that would do this? And would they give me the results to take away?

Contact Spex within this community...he will know and offer you some good advice...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You could also try Dr Reddy. He's a recommended surgeon on here, and if you go to his Selston Clinic, it much more reasonable than his Harley Street Clinic. I paid ?5000 for 1200 grafts:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186690-6000-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-2013;-1800-dr-de-reys-2014;-1200-dr-reddy-2017-a.html

I am still waiting for the results, but the care I received that day was excellent and he has lots of photos of his work on his website.

Might be worth having a look. Also, he uses the same team at Selston as he does at his Harley Street Clinic. So the service is the same!

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/