Experience with Dr. Arocha

I had a procedure performed by Dr. Arocha last Friday.

I am from OKC and was coming in to restore a hairline job performed by "Nurse Betty" in Tulsa and for PRP. Obviously, it's too early to comment on the results of the work. But I wanted to write to commend Dr. Arocha and his entire staff.

From the poor luck with timing and some poor luck regarding some unexpected financial issues, the Dr. and his staff did everything they could to get everything worked out. No doubt, Dr. Arocha runs a business and they expect to be paid. But I got the feeling that it wasn't all about the money. For example, I flew in with Hurricane Harvey moving in because I couldn't afford to lose my deposit. Once I arrived, they told me I could've rescheduled no problem under the circumstances.

Also, Dr. Arocha actually invited me to stay at his facility if I needed to while the Hurricane blew over. I had a flight scheduled out and wanted to get out of Houston so I could return to work on Monday. Intold him I appreciated his offer, and I might take him up on it, but only as a last resort.

Luckily, I caught a flight out of Houston Friday evening. While on a layover in Dallas, I have a voicemail from Dr. Arocha. He called to make sure I got out of Houston and reminded me that I could use his facility if I needed to.

Now how many doctors would do that? I say not many.

Im confident I will have great results and I'm glad I chose Dr. Arocha. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Awesome! Dr. Arocha is a class act. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I hope you'll share some pics and keep us posted on your progress. Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to know of someone else who went to Arocha's clinic & that you had a good experience. I had my procedure the week right before Harvey hit. I was wondering about people who would have had theirs right after mine. What a nightmare it was for me being there only a week post op, recovering when the storm hit, & then having to evacuate only a week after the procedure when flood waters were rising! My family & I were fine luckily, as was their home (barely) but it was still a very stressful ordeal. I wasn't able to leave town until a week later (I live a few hours away), but we had somewhere safe & clean to stay while our power was out.

Otherwise, my actual surgery experience was good too, & the staff was nice & professional. Most things went as I expected, except for some head sensation that subsided after a couple of weeks... I also had PRP treatment. I'll report more when there's more to report on as well. Exactly 1 month post op, it just looks weird, still itches, & some hairs have finally been shedding this past week... But many hairs are slowly growing! Now if I could just fast forward a few months ;)

2000 FUT with Dr Bernardino Arocha - August 2017

• 1 month later...

This is so sweet,

Thank you for your kind words. Please let us know if we can do anything for you, and don't forget your follow up visits. Dr. Arocha loves to watch his work grow and grow!

Best Regards,

ArochaAngel4247

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.