My life and the next steps

Hi 24needmore,

We also have a location in Toronto if you'd like to pay us a visit in person to learn more.

Just reach out, happy to help!

Tara

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

It bothers most people regardless of age. I'm 52 In the last year, I had a lady that was working in a store i went into that i was like her because I mentioned the song that was playing on the speaker. she said "your like me, your a child of the 50's" tha'ts the reason I liked the song.....Then the other day I bought movie tickets and the lady gave me the senior discount without asking. Went looking at record albums in a yard sale. I told her that she had some good records for sale. This lady looked rough. She said" Yes, but you and I were teenagers in the early 70's. So losing hair effects you at all ages. I'm married to a great looking wife, have two kids, and a great life...but the hair being gone still bothers me and I'm planning on fixing it in Sept...