Any cure for Cobblestoning i.e fraxel/laser surgery?

I have posted before just confirming that what i have is cobblestoning, which many agree that it is. I just hit the 12 month mark but can see there is still some growing to be done, I am wondering is there a way for me to fix the white lumps as they are all over the front of my hairline so its very obvious and concerning me a lot. I'm really crossing my fingers that i can repair this as it looks worse than if i had no surgery at all. I've heard mixed results on the idea of Fraxel surgery working.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

You really need to contact a plastic surgeon who specializes in Fraxel Lasers as there are several different flavors.  There are nonablative and ablative lasers.  Most people just use the word Fraxel, and that tells me nothing.  only a doctor is qualified to advise you if any of these lasers are good for your condition.  The last I knew there was Fraxel Re:store, Fraxel Dual and the granddaddy Fraxel Re:pair - the fully ablative laser.  You must do a lot of research, and talk to a doctor.  Research on the Fraxel lasers is very hard, and there is much confusion.  NEVER rely on the public, as most are ignorant of the facts.  I have done Fraxel Re:pair and it is effective, but I do not know if it works on raised areas

https://www.fraxel.com/#where-it-works

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators

Do you mind sharing pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.