Intercytex discontinues its hair multiplication development operations

the downside would be that HM never comes to fruition, while back in 2010 you blew your available donors on an over aggressive HT...

BUT that being said, i'm huge on hope and faith, and my number two thing i have hope and faith in is that this whole thing with HM will work

no 1 being that i gain a special power such as flight or invisibility

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

Double post via freezing internet ... sorry!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Originally posted by Maxxy:

Hey Future_HT_Doc,

Thank you for taking the time to post your views in detail.

I didn't notice the part regarding a decrease in native hair though. I don't find that surprising as I'm assuming the tests were being carried out on balding men.

(by the way, their projected date is now 2015)

The last I read (which was a recent statement), mentioned 2012 for Asia and I believe 2015 for the US as possible dates.

It's no problem! You also bring up a very good point that the reduction in native hair and shrinking shaft diameters could be from further loss and miniaturization.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.