Witch hazel- Neosporin- OR Tea tree for pimples

:confused: hi guys I'm 3 half weeks post fue and though no real redness I've got a few pimples and a very small boil apart from applying a warm dishcloth/small towel which would be best to apply after considering the stage I'm at witch hazel- Neosporin or tea tree oil

I would love to know if any of these stand out from the rest with helping the pimples go quicker and are any of these harmful to the grafts in anyway?

Which ones did you guys use and had success?

At 3.5 weeks post-op I would not recommend anything other than applying a warm clean washcloth to the pimples. It's perfectly normal to have them and you don't need to do anything else other than to keep the area clean.

Congrats on your recent procedure....;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks Gillenator for your good wishes and kind response. I went and applied tea tree oil twice in one day on various pimples at the 21 day mark (3weeks) but only done this once! Do you think I may of damaged grafts??? as I'm a little concerned now:o

Also I applied witch hazel for the last 4 days twice a day on the pimples which seemed to help combined with the warm compresses do you think it again I may have damaged anything with witch hazel??? I will STOP the witch hazel now and just do warm compresses 2-3 times a day.

I would appreciate your feedback fella:)