Farjo vs Shahmalak

Hi Guys

Looking for any feedback or advice from folls who have had surgery from either of Dr Shahmalak or Dr Farjo, both of whole are based in Manchester. I've seen both of them for an FUE procedure consultation. Both have slightly different views with broadly the same graft count.

Both have had their fair share of high profile/celeb patients and both are members of ISHRS, amongst a select number of UK surgeons, along with the other big names in the industry who are also part of this.

Price wise, both are equally comparable so it really comes down to the skill and experience of the surgeon. Any thoughts or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Have you considered Dr Reddy?

I had an operation with him at Selston:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...dy-2017-a.html

I opted for Selston Cosmetic Clinic, because it is cheaper that than the Private Clinic - I paid ?5k for 1200 grafts. It is a GP surgery during the week, so is no thrills, but Dr Reddy only operates on one person a day there and uses the same surgical team. For me, it was a no brainer, because it was closer to my house too.

Might be worth checking out. He's also a recommended surgeon on here.

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/