Farjo Visit 29 April 2009

Just to keep those of you who are interested up to date with my HT.

I am travelling to Manchester tomorrow evening for my Hair Relocation procedure (sounds better than hair transplant. So far my pre op experience with Farjos has been first rate.

Mick from Farjos has been extremely helful and has listened patiently to all my concerns answering in an informative and assuring manner.

He has rang me at least 3 times in the last week arranging accomodation and making a fuss over everything, now thats what I call service.

Brilliant!!

Well I won't get a chance to update you guys till Thursday.

Wish me luck.

Just to keep those of you who are interested up to date with my HT.

I am travelling to Manchester tomorrow evening for my Hair Relocation procedure (sounds better than hair transplant. So far my pre op experience with Farjos has been first rate.

Mick from Farjos has been extremely helful and has listened patiently to all my concerns answering in an informative and assuring manner.

He has rang me at least 3 times in the last week arranging accomodation and making a fuss over everything, now thats what I call service.

Brilliant!!

Well I won't get a chance to update you guys till Thursday.

Wish me luck.

The mighty Irishman has been and gone.For any football fans out there , he even got to see the Champions league semi final between Man. Utd and Arsenal.The funny thing is though that he supports Leeds Utd.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians