FUE Result for 2000 Grafts – Hairline and Temples - 0 – 6.5 months – HDC Medial Clin

This patient is 40 years old and wanted to restructure his hairline and temples in a mature way in order not to change his image.

He tried finasteride in the past without results and he is using minoxidil before and after his Hair transplant.

HDC Hair Clinic transplanted only 2000 grafts in order to match his requirements. We have seen similar cases that clinics rush to offer 3000 – 4000 grafts which we believe is not needed.

Additionally you can notice that the designed hairline is even behind of some of his own hair in the front, which ultimately has given a more natural result.

The patient’s results photos are presented at 6.5 months after his HT.

Regards,

Giuseppe

Before

1_zpssk1n7o5o.jpg

2_zpshrfz5lwx.jpg

3_zpszmvt8mlj.jpg

4_zpsuwq34diz.jpg

5_zps0crt1y4g.jpg

Immediately after

6_zpsabosfgfn.jpg

6.5 Months after

7_zpsugpj0krt.jpg

8_zpsw9bhymys.jpg

9_zps0shoqavo.jpg

10_zpscfmcstb3.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

Hi everyone.. its Yaron, a Dermatologist from Israel.

looks very good and natural, in my eyes its a complete hair growth.. even and satisfactory coverage and improves greatly the total appearance.

covering quite large area with only 2000 grafts achievs several goals:

1- most importently the donor area is not over used which saves a great resource for future transplantations if needed (and wanted by the patiant)

2- leaving the natural hair in between the transplanted hair healthy and viable without causing them shock loss which can be permanent (if done by non responsible surgen)

3- shorter recovery time

4- saves money to the patint

as always you make a great transplantations and thats why i have done mine last month with you after a long research. i am doing great so far and you will see my results in the upcoming months.

this is my experience :) in other section in this site

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187174-hdc-clinic-cyprus-state-art.html

all the best

dryaron, what you say in your post is spot on the essence of this case.

I have seen surgeries for cases like this that 3000-4000 grafts are recommended, which is as you say waste of grafts, donor and money.

This a great result for only 2000 grafts.

Dryaron I wish you all the best for your HT with HDC. I had mine for hairline and crown and I am very satisfied.

I posted my case in this forum on this link. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174234-starting-my-hair-transplant-story-hdc-clinic-2200-grafts.html