WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IN CONNECTICUT???

I'M 28 YEARS OLD WITH THINNING HAIR. HAD A HT DONE 7 YEARS AGO 200 GRAFTS FRONT HAIRLINE WITH THE CONNECTICUT HAIR AND TRANSPLANT GROUP IN CONNECTICUT, DR GOLDSTEIN. I'M READY FOR ANOTHER HT MAYBE 1500 GRAFTS.

WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IN CONNECTICUT OR NEARBY STATES LIKE NY OR MASS???

I'M 28 YEARS OLD WITH THINNING HAIR. HAD A HT DONE 7 YEARS AGO 200 GRAFTS FRONT HAIRLINE WITH THE CONNECTICUT HAIR AND TRANSPLANT GROUP IN CONNECTICUT, DR GOLDSTEIN. I'M READY FOR ANOTHER HT MAYBE 1500 GRAFTS.

WHO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IN CONNECTICUT OR NEARBY STATES LIKE NY OR MASS???

LT

I am in Mass, NW5 had 2140 grafts with Dr. Distefano last February, has turned out great. He has offices in MA-RI and I think CT.

You may want to consider a consult with him, he is down to earth, reasonable and been doing this for a long time.

Good luck, keep us informed.

Hi LT,

I am 6 weeks post-op from my second hair transplant with Dr. True in Manhatten. In May 2003 I was progressing toward a Norwood 5A with thin coverage over the whole top of my head (non-uniform 20%-40% my teenage density) and the right-side of my front hair line was super-thin. Since I have dark brown hair and a somewhat fair complexion, I had A LOT of see-thru under good lighting. My donor density was below average, but I have the positive qualities of pretty coarse and wavy hair. I had 1503 FU grafts transplanted in June 2003 for coverage and 1309 more 6 weeks ago to add density. I am very pleased overall so far! I'm in the lull of waiting for my second transplant to grow in, but I still have enough hair from the first transplant to look totally fine even at this point. I can't tell you how sweet it is not to be self-conscious of a bald crown/vertex when sitting down out in public any more! My life has been enhanced considerably! Like Telephone Man suggested, I recommend that you do some Internet research on Dr. True. I did just that before my first transplant and I didn't find any negative experiences with Dr. True. I've been following this forum ever since then and I do remember one guy that had just an "okay" experience with Dr. True from a procedure done numerous years ago when the "state-of-the-art" in hair transplantation was no where near what it is today. Medical technology has come a long way and still is moving fast. It is not an understatement to say Dr. True has significantly elevated my quality of life by reversing my hair loss and improving that area of self-esteem. Peace.

GratefulHead

Telephone Man,

Since you brought it up, what "issues" or "experiences" with patients who have had transplants by Dr. True are you referring to? Is it anything other than what I mentioned in the above append? How many years ago were their procedures performed? Help us out with some specifics here.

GratefulHead

A poster did come on a couple of days ago saying that he had a less than pleasing result from Dr. True. However, when I asked for specifics, pictures, etc. he has failed to reply.

I have seen Dr. True and Dr. Dorin perform surgery personally. I can honestly say that I witnessed the utmost in professionalism and patient care that can ever be expected.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hello All,

I am relating the experiences of this forum and other websites that track the history of clinics over several years, that is all. I strongly suggest that LT does a search here, on google and other HT websites to get all the information.

I was also attempting to point out that my doc, Distefano is also recomended by this site, Robert clarified this in an email to me and indicated he would also do that here.

The other 2 strong criteria that made my decision with Dr. Distefano after I determined that he is an excellent doctor, location and cost. I was very comfortable with being close to home and his pricing is excellent.

Good Luck with the HT search!!!

Hello All,

I am relating the experiences of this forum and other websites that track the history of clinics over several years, that is all. I strongly suggest that LT does a search here, on google and other HT websites to get all the information.

I was also attempting to point out that my doc, Distefano is also recomended by this site, Robert clarified this in an email to me and indicated he would also do that here.

The other 2 strong criteria that made my decision with Dr. Distefano after I determined that he is an excellent doctor, location and cost. I was very comfortable with being close to home and his pricing is excellent.

Good Luck with the HT search!!!

I had my HT with Dr. DiStefano last Friday and can say overall, I had a great experience. The technicians were great and made me so comfortable all day. I thought the price was fair also, however I didn't do much shopping around on pricing. Happy New Hair! David

p.s. Thanks Telephoneman for the feedback!

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE