Sunnys HT 10 weeks and 2 days after HT with Dr Path

Heres what I wrote today (6 feb 2010) in my blog on my HT site.

Things have been going pretty good I think. yesterday i had my first haircut. I told the girl hairdresser not too short bcz I had some surgery and theres a scar i want to hide. she took a look and asked when it was and if I was ok. I told her apart from losing half my brain i was Ok...:-)

The last 3 weeks Ive had alot of pimples on my crown....really annoying and dont look nice. ive been covering them as best I can with womens face powder.... some are quite big and sore....you'll maybe see them in my pics. But theres less of them now.

I cant feel the scar anymore. In fact I struggle to find it to take pics......Its a bit red still i know but I dont think there has been any stretching. No growth yet of course but Im not impatient. Ill start to see something happen in another month or two Im guessing.

I grew the front part of my hair a little longer and brushed it forward to try and hide the pink area in front of my current hairline where some hair was transplanted. seems to have worked ok.

all in all Im pretty happy and just playing the waiting game now. I use rogaine foam once a day and I take proscar...I cut the 5mg tablet into 6. cheers

sunny

hi sunny!

how have u been my friend?? its been quite a while yah? glad to hear everything is going well for u!

anyway u were saying that your scar is still quite red at this juncture? is it normal? I thought the redness shld dissipate within 1st mth...

anyway i am all booked for an appt in late may! beginning to feel stressed already!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hey WB, so youre booked for may. Thats good. dont stress mate it'll be easy for ya. the hardest part is finding the clinic :-) The procedure is nothing to worry about. The first 2 weeks after are a bit uncomfortable but thats expected. I think it takes quite a while for the incision area to fade into a thin scar line. maybe a year or more, Im not sure. someone else can probably answer that. Im pretty happy with it all so far tho and looking forward to the end of these pimples and seeing some actual growth in a few months time. I'll post some more pics in a couple of months time. all the best WB....cheers

sunny

hey there mate!

haha not to worry i know how to go to the clinic! but i m not sure y but i am already slightly stressed cos many uncertainties and u ve no idea how much the success of the HT will affect my life! or the failure...

so all in all, the wound is closing up and now its just a waiting game for u ya?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

WB, yes the wound is closed. I dont feel it anymore except sometimes some spots are a little itchy but otherwise I dont think about it. I also have trouble finding it by feel as well. Theres just a very slight indent in places which I can feel if I try hard. so its healed up really well so far i think. dont be nervous WB, you are in good hands with Dr P. He has an excellent record of consistently good results and Im sure you'll be another success....all the best mate...

sunny

hi sunny!

guess its just some jittery feeling knowing i finally got the date booked! Anyway i am going for less than 2k grafts so hopefully my down time will be less

I was hoping to meet someone who can attest to some negativity to Dr Pat's work but so far i ve not met anyone who has given any negative comments

• 2 weeks later...