7 months after 1800 grafts with dr ali karadeniz

toni

hello to everyone,

my surgery was at 11 october 2016,i did strip procedure after the conversation with dr ali , they could extract 1800 grafts due to my previous fut,dr k was friendly and his team also,the communiction before the operation was easier than post operation because he used to answer the questions personally but now he let his assistant do with all my respect.

anyways i am noticing improvement from my before situation,but i have the right side weaker than left,i hope things will get better in the next months,i need your opinions guys and what can i expect in the coming months?,,thanks,,,

IMG_6513.thumb.JPG.6a22fd24b67a123ac15e1b4353e7712b.JPG

IMG_6516.thumb.JPG.4b6df683f5732b8702935c7c434b07cd.JPG

IMG_7324.JPG.9406baeb9cac1878b5ec65f0c0b7a9d6.JPG

hello to everyone,

my surgery was at 11 october 2016,i did strip procedure after the conversation with dr ali , they could extract 1800 grafts due to my previous fut,dr k was friendly and his team also,the communiction before the operation was easier than post operation because he used to answer the questions personally but now he let his assistant do with all my respect.

anyways i am noticing improvement from my before situation,but i have the right side weaker than left,i hope things will get better in the next months,i need your opinions guys and what can i expect in the coming months?,,thanks,,,

Do you have more pictures?

You'll be able to better judge yor results around the 12 month mark . You've not posted any pre-op photos so have nothing to compare it against .

You may have another 5 to 11 months of growth and maturing to go through , so best to leave any fianl assessment for a while .

all the grafts were implanted in the hairline and frontal area,at 8 months i will post more pictures,the first picture was immediatly after operation,the second one was my pre operation and the third one was two days from now,sorry if the pictures are not good i will try to take better photos,,

• 4 months later...

this is my 11 month after my ht, i am satisfied with my result due to my expectations,but my right side is a little weaker than left side,but overall it is ok. thanks to dr karadeniz and to his team,i will post pic asap,,,,,,,,,,