Considering hair transplantation in Europe. Found Dr.Mawan Saifi. Any suggestions?

Hello, I'm a 22 year old guy, I've been losing hair since I was 19. It began very fast, my hairline suffered an enormous damage in the time of one year. 3 years have passed since then, now I'm approaching a NW4 area, I tried Minoxidil 2% which did absolutely nothing, then switched on finasteride which hit me hard with sides so I had to quit, afterwards I started Rogaine 5% which I quit after using it for 1 year, my hair was getting worse and I finally restarted Rogaine 5% and observed some improvement on my crown area (It actually works).My dermatologist 1 year ago told that I was NW3, but I may be NW4 right now, at least I think that, however it seems that my loss is slowing down. My father is not totally bald, nor both of my grandfathers, they are all NW4, yet all of them had full heads of hair in their youth.

Now I'm considering hair transplant to fix the damage that my hair suffered for these 3 years. Yes, I know I'm a bit too young for it, however scars don't scare me and I think about using a concealer to cover up if the operation fails or I will loose more hair after it (Wayne Rooney style).

What I'm seeking is not my teenage hairline, but a hairline that looks straight and natural, I cannot stand that M shaped hairline which looks retarded and note that my hair looking weird since I was a child, some hair on the back of my vertex are always standing up, no matter how much I comb them.

I'm looking for an affordable price and good quality in Eastern Europe (excluding Russia).

I'm a student, so I have a very tight budget. I found Dr. Mawan Saifi and I calculated that I would be able to afford 2500 grafts FUT right now with no accomodation issues, however this doctor seems a little suspicious (I checked some of the threads about him here and on other HL forums and there were possibly fake users with only 1 post who seemed to be registered only to promote his clinic or post exclusively on threads about him. On top of that he has a lot of dislikes in youtube and some commentators call him a fraud who messed up their hair)

So is this doctor a good surgeon or can you recommend me someone better and safer?

I have seen nothing but good reviews from people who went to this surgeon

I

I have to agree seems to be a very a very ethical Doc I spoke to him on the phone he recommended FUSS for me but I chose FUE ,a long story, he performs both procedures but

Obviously he thinks he favours FUSS for larger cases which is fair enough.

Did you go to him Mick for your procedure ??

No I didn't ended up going to Turkey had FUE to be honest I knew jack shit about the whole business luckily it turned out OK if I knew then what I know now I may have chosen FUSS

as I said I was lucky and have a good result., but woulnt advise anyone to take the risk I took

i am considering Saifi as well. His youtube stuff does have a bad rep but after 3 months of research he seems to have good results. send me a message and i can recommend others. I've been narrowing a list for months now.

I'm six months post op with Dr Saifi. I had 1600 fue in November last year and couldn't fault him or his clinic. The results on his website are not as good as the ones on his private computer. He has some outstanding case studies in his own collection. Obviously, not everyone wants to go public with their surgery.

My result is coming on at nearly six months, but i'm a bit worried that the density isnt going to improve.

I've been told it's too early to judge the result.

With Saifi, everything is taken care of. Airport pick ups, nice hotel, painless and comfortable procedure with very nice staff.