Lawsuit and Experience with Virginia Surgical Center

8 minutes ago, Michael D said:

I very well could be wrong, but they keep $1000 of the loan or more if I cancel??

Find out ASAP but please consider other options, you have elite Drs you could choose instead that are totally reliable and are doing consistent good work. I would prefer to even lose 1k rather than face a poor result. Its highly likely you wouldn't get 2000 grafts and have poor growth/poorly angled grafts/compromised donor. Try starting a new thread with pics etc and get the feedback from others.

look at someone like @Oxiborickfor example, who was taking advantage of in much the same way.

Edited by Pbaird98
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Michael D said:

I asked who the doctor will be and the Techs, and havent heard anything. The only keywords to search is virginia surgical. That is how I found this place.

Thats not good at all, everyone should know the Dr upfront, i notice how this sort of crucial info is missing from the website. How much are they charging per graft? You mentioned 2k worth. Can you share a pic?

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 8:12 PM, Pbaird98 said:

Thats not good at all, everyone should know the Dr upfront, i notice how this sort of crucial info is missing from the website. How much are they charging per graft? You mentioned 2k worth. Can you share a pic?

Edited by Michael D

Who cares about a $1000 dollars, did you not read through the tread here, you’re playing Russian roulette with a very good chance of ruining your life over a $1000, step back and think this through, don’t do it, money is replaceable but being butchered last a lifetime!

Edited by Chetman2112
Spelling
  • Like 3

On 12/17/2022 at 8:18 PM, Oxiborick said:

Dude cancel this. You'll get butchered. I got taken in by the other McTyre's outfit (ReGrow Hair Southwest in Las Vegas).

McTyre's new wife did pay for my Lyft ride from the airport though!

Edited by Michael D

Listen to not just my advice but the whole thread, we dont want another butcher job.

With your level of loss a elite Dr would be knocking it out of the park. Strong front tuft, you would only need 1 ht in the right hands. 

Edited by Pbaird98
  • Like 2

This is a perfect example of how people get taken advantaged of and ruin their lives, they want hair so bad that they are willing to have surgery with an unknown or in this case a known hack,cancel do some more research and have surgery with an elite doctor, you will need to wait 6 months to a year for a good doctor, well worth it when you have to live with the result you’re whole life! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Michael D said:

I started reading your thread. Havent finished it yet. McTyre is Linda's ex husband?

Yes. Read the whole thread, from beginning to end. This is a multi-state fraud ring run by a complete monster.

At the very least watch this. You don't want to cross paths with this guy.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 8:25 PM, Chetman2112 said:

This is a perfect example of how people get taken advantaged of and ruin their lives, they want hair so bad that they are willing to have surgery with an unknown or in this case a known hack,cancel do some more research and have surgery with an elite doctor, you will need to wait 6 months to a year for a good doctor, well worth it when you have to live with the result you’re whole life! 

Edited by Michael D
  • Face Palm 1

Just now, Chetman2112 said:

This guy gets it 🤜🏿

Just now, Michael D said:

What is a fair price for a HT, 2k folicles, and not getting ripped off? I first started looking in Mexico. Then Florida, then decided here in Maryland. Price kept going up.

Put Mexico in the search bar and you will see whos doing good work and still not rip off prices. 

I am kinda hoping I was getting lucky. The price was $5600 for 2k folicles.

We are trying to help you, if you choose a Dr based on price only you will surely be disappointed with the outcome, run from this clinic and do more research, hopefully you understand what we are trying to convey because it seems you are struggling to understand the reality of this situation! 

What is a fair price for a HT, 2k folicles, and not getting ripped off? I first started looking in Mexico. Then Florida, then decided here in Maryland. Price kept going up.

Dr Nader or Dr Cortez are the names you will see come up a lot. But yeh look at results rather than becoming too focused on cost. 

On 12/17/2022 at 8:31 PM, Chetman2112 said:

We are trying to help you, if you choose a Dr based on price only you will surely be disappointed with the outcome, run from this clinic and do more research, hopefully you understand what we are trying to convey because it seems you are struggling to understand the reality of this situation! 

Edited by Michael D

1 minute ago, Michael D said:

At first I went by reviews, some have over 100 good ones on Google. Before and after pics, a lot of them.

Google/Yelp/Facebook/Insta etc are gamed like you wouldn't believe.’Notice how all the reviews are one post and pretty word for word similar? Those that dont fake or steal pics from elsewhere… 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Michael D said:

That's exactly what happened to me. Was going to go to Mexico. Found the McTyre place in Las Vegas and was like "Wow, now I won't have to leave the country!".

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 8:39 PM, Oxiborick said:

That's exactly what happened to me. Was going to go to Mexico. Found the McTyre place in Las Vegas and was like "Wow, now I won't have to leave the country!".

Edited by Michael D