Dr. Hasson 3031Grafts/ FUT/ lowered hairline/ 8 Months

This Vancouver area patient in his 20’s was receding in his hairline. He recalled always having a somewhat higher hairline as did most of the males in his family. He had good donor hair and the potential for extreme hair loss was determined to be very low. 3031 grafts via FUT were used to lower the hairline and blend into the existing frontal zone. The 3031 grafts consisted of 716 singles, 2044 doubles and 271 3-4 hair grafts. We don’t have any photos with the proposed hairline drawn in so I’ve highlighted a mole with a red circle in one set of pics for reference. The hairline was brought down quite a bit which may be more apparent in that set. The scar healed very well and he is able to go quite short in the back and sides. These photos were taken 8 months post-op.

MA-DR-H-front.jpg

MA-DR-H-left-angle.jpg

MA-DR-H-right.jpg

MA-DR-H-left.jpg

MA-DR-H-left-close.jpg

MA-DR-H-compare.jpg

MA-DR-H-back.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, he is very happy as you can imagine. His scar healed quite well thanks to the skill of the doctor and the patient's healing characteristics. In general, I would say he healed slightly better than most young patients of Asian descent.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com