Hair transplant is very popular, but lacks transparency

In every service, particularly hair transplant procedure transparency is the key with regards to price, quality, and efficacy of medical services. This is important because it goes a long way in helping a person to make the right decision after all it is their money and their future. Therefore, transparency must go together with for hair loss patients because many are not given the full information or get enticed by such low cost they forget the competency of the doctor. This is one service in India that has seen a rise in competition and great big advertisement can be seen on newspaper with photos of celebrity endorsement to lured the public.

Hair transplant is a procedure which must be performed by a plastic surgeon, period! This is a cosmetic surgery and there was a time when this procedure was very expensive in India but those who could afford would often travel to western countries to get it done. However, in the last five years’ things have changed and there are many clinics in India offering quality hair transplant and the fact is people from across the world are coming to get hair transplant in India to some specific clinics for great results and cost. But there are several clinics that are running parallel operations with unqualified doctors and to catch “customers” (they do not treat then as patients but as customers) they quote exuberantly low cost.

Hi Somit,

I am not too much into it. However, one of my friend Saurabh had a hair transplant from Dr. Mayank, you can visit to him at RADIANCE COSMEDIC CENTRE. According to Saurabh, Dr. Mayank is quite good and cost effective too.

Guest drdeepakkalia
Hi vverma,

You are absolutely right. There are many Doctors in this filed who lured customers by ads. One of my friend is suffering from hair fall, can you suggest me good doc in this filed? I would be highly obliged.

hii

somit if u are doing a reserch abt hair transplant u can visit our website too Best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh.

vverma,

Welcome to our hair restoration forum community. Transparency and honesty is crucial when it comes to hair transplant surgery. Thankfully, today, many excellent surgeons are very open and honest about their procedure and share their results here on this forum. Our prescreening and recommendation process is also transparent. See "How We Recommend Hair Transplant Surgeon". To see which surgeons we recommend, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill