Should I trust hair transplanting?

ejdeha

I am 25 years old, I am losing my hair and I think we have this in our genes. I lose five percents from my front hair. I found Hair Transplanting in Iran which is cost 2000 USD. I don't know how can I be sure about them? Am I in the right time or should I wait for more time?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Admin
Promotional link removed

• 8 months later...

Hair loss can begin to happen at any age and can happen because of a variety of different causes. At a young age you can begin to lose your hair at the front, your hairline can begin to mature and your hairline will become slightly higher.

We receive a lot of questions from people aged 18-29 assuming this is a receding hairline, when in actual fact it is just a mature hairline, a natural part of growing up. A mature hairline is nothing to worry about and it does not mean you need to rush and get a hair transplant.

At the Harley Street Hair Clinic we offer advice to those that are young and enquire about a hair transplant. A hair transplant isn’t always necessary or advisable straight away and we always give our honest advice to ensure you don’t go thought with a treatment that you do not need.

Edited by ahmadtaheri
Promotional link removed

Wow - two (2) First Time Posters 9 months apart involved in a discussion and both have links to Iranian Clinics.

I can hear it now "Ejdeha, your post received no views or comments so I shall respond and see if we can get some free traffic to our website"

A skeptic might think this is a set up.....but not me. I'm heading to Iran tomorrow to sort this all out!!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.