First timer

Hi guys

I am a first timer on the thread although I have been following for months. I am currently looking at booking for May 4th with Dr feriduni. 2000 - 2800 graphs. Just looking for advice. I am borrowing to pay and it's the largest amount of money I have spent on anything in one go. €10600 - €15800. I am 37 years old. Based in Dublin Ireland. Am stage 3 on baldness scale. I am not taking any medication to assist.

Getting married in December so looking for some form of hairline by then.

Thanks in advance

Ciaran

Check out Spex's website and read as much as you can on the forum. That's the best advice I can give. Knowing what to expect is big.

Good luck! Keep us updated!

My HT Journey

The FUT surgery experience and results

Disguising my FUT Scar

Medications and Supplements

Supplements: Biotin, MSM

5% Minoxidil Foam

Regenepure Shampoo (re-starting 1mo after HT)

Also, keep in mind that you're cutting it very close if you're banking on having full results by December if you're having the procedure in May. That will roughly be about 7 months, and while many people have significant results by that point, it's by no means a guarantee.

Try to have consultations with a couple other top surgeons (preferably recommended on this site) as well so that you have other opinions to consider.

Best of luck and congrats on the wedding!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Impossible to say how your hair will look by December. As has already been mentioned, some guys grow quickly while others more slowly. You may have a decent looking hairline by your weeding but it's not a given.

On the upside, Dr. Feriduni does excellent work. I'm sure you'll be happy with the outcome.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website