VIDEO Dr. Lindsey 2 cases on hairpiece wearer

Some of you may recall this guy's case. Wendy and I discuss the progress he's had with 2 cases, and he looks awesome. And yes..he has CVG and still grew!

The video is :

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Some of you may recall this guy's case. Wendy and I discuss the progress he's had with 2 cases, and he looks awesome. And yes..he has CVG and still grew!

The video is :

Dr. Lindsey

You are saying in the video that if someone does not clean proberbly after a HT Then that could cause some grafts to Fall out?

I thought that after 5-7 days the grafts was Secure.

So if by Day 7-10 you decide to wash more Harder and you had Got alot of crust because you almost didnt touch the reciepted area for the first 7 days, would that mean that the hairs that sheds along with the crust, wouldnt grow?

I have Got 2 HT and i was affraid to wash at the first 5-7 days so i only pour a cup of shampoo and Then water on the scalp.

And i have Got areas where i dont have good growth.

Absolutely I'm saying that. At least 10 of my videos deal with that specifically. The crusts can develop so much attachment strength to one another that it avulses the new roots. My best guess, and we're working on proving this..is that it is really 10-12 days before blood vessels hook up to the new hairs. They are pretty secure after a day..but DEFINITELY crusts can avulse hair.

Definitely.

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Awesome case. Was he slick bald or did he shave for the toupee?

I think you should do a case study for a book or other publication on the cvg and hiw it transplanted. Did you find that the ridges lost more hair and was.the yield.as good on the ridges?

I have seen a few good toupees, but they are pretty few and far between.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.